Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sewing extravaganza!!!

Here are some of the newest items I have been sewing and will be updating my etsy account ASAP!!
Here is a bow I made to put on a t-shirt.

Here it is on the shirt.

Here's the second bow I made.

Here's the second bow on the other shirt.

The owl before I sewed it on.

The finished product.


I got a new pattern for these totes and tried it out. I LOVE them!



Super cute back of a t-shirt.

My favy pattern Fleur de lis!


Here is a dress I jazzed up with some ruffles and  "J" for sweet baby Jaiden!



Here's the back of the dress.

Here are the 3 packs of burp cloths with my tags!


Super cute cross shirt.




Perfect fleur di lis onsie 
Ruffles on the back of a t-shirt I made. 

Super sassy booty of a onsie I made.

Here is a onsie I did and cannot figure out how to rotate this picture sorry guys!

Another sweet onsie!


Ruffles on the back of a t-shirt I made.

Pretty flower onsie.

another owl onsie.

Pretty bedazzled fleur di lis shirt

The front of one shirt with a super sassy flower.

The back of the shirt. Loving this heart pattern

Sweet lady bug!!

Cute new hair clips

I love this pattern, perfect for your little boy.

I tried making these little fabric rosettes and really like them. They are super cute.

And here they are on a t-shirt.
Now, onto updating my etsy account!!!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment