Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Norman Marketplace


GeoTagged, [N35.23405, E97.43479]

I cannot tell you how many times I have passed Norman Marketplace on I-35. And every time I pass it, I tell Cj how much I really want to go! So one lonely Saturday I was feeling creative and decided to get out and look for ideas. The first place on my list Norman Marketplace!
If you've never been there, let me tell you, you are MISSING out!!! It is the perfect blend of cite home decor, modern accessories, antiques and the cutest baby jazz in the back! And bonus, the owner was so nice! I picked up these "sipping jars" for super cheap! They were the perfect accent for my mantle!! You should really check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Umm this looks like something we could stop by when I'm in town, I'll be in Norman all day on Friday:-)

    ReplyDelete