Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sneak Peak Update!

So about a week ago I posted some pictures of some glass doors..... I am finally ready to show what I did with those doors.
First, I should mention they were FREE! Cj's company has been trying to clear out their shop and just happened to have these amazing little doors sitting in a corner.... Knowing my love for free and furniture they offered and I immediately accepted.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them! First, I taped the glass and spray painted the wood white.
After I finished painting them I peeled off the paint and cleaned the glass 
I picked some suuuuuper cute fabric I had and also picked up some plain black felt from Hobby Lobby (p.s. I heart Hob Lob!)
I cut the fabric and felt to the size I wanted and using spray adhesive I glued them to the back side of the glass like this....
I let them lay like this overnight to make sure the fabric would stay. The next morning I flipped them over and ta da! Here are the two finished projects...
I LOVE the look but I might get some sand paper just to rough up the edges anyways I am absolutely loving these on my walls! 

Happy Crafting!






2 comments: