Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garden Ridge!


I recently found Garden Ridge.... I know I know who doesn't know what Garden Ridge is right? But I went and spend 3 1/2 hours there and had to MAKE myself leave! I am officially in LOVE! My first amazing buy (for $7 I might add) is my new wood/magazine holder.... .I have named it this because right now its holding wood but in our new apartment there is no fireplace so..... it will magically turn into a magazine holder!
And next I found this tray (for $5!!) I decided that I needed a new centerpiece for my coffee table and this was just the trick! 
I added a pretty piece of textured paper to cover the bottom (which can be changed as soon as I am ready to redecorate) and it looked like this....
So far I was totally IN LOVE! Then I decided that I needed to add a little pizzaz to the living room and I saw a super cute cheap idea on another blog (which at the moment I can't remember where I saw it but I LOVE it) so here is what I started working on.....
I got two candle holders from the dollar store for $1 each and then I got two different sized glass votives for $1 each as well. I put a line of super glue on the candle holder and put the votive on top! I got a super cute apothecary jar for $2 each and LOVE them.... Here are the pics of what they looked like finished and how I filled them with different shades and textures of green!
I am totally in love with the finished products..... and now to complete my new coffee table centerpiece!
The pictures do not do it justice but I absolutely LOVE them!

Happy creating!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment