Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let the free time begin!

I am sad and excited to say that I was let go from a job I have worked for about 4 1/2 years. Yesterday was my last day and I kept a brave face on until I left the office for the last time all alone.... It was strangely melancholy. Like an old friend I wouldn't be seeing anymore...... But like I have told everyone my God has a plan for me and I will not allow myself to doubt THE ultimate plan for me! My God is a God who loves. He never said there wouldn't be fires.... He just promised he would always pull me through. So I have faith in my God.  With all of this being said I am also having a hard time containing my excitement! I now have the time to do exactly what I need to get my sewing jazz in order. Behold the power of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment