Sunday, April 3, 2011

My first craft show!

I finally got my first craft show under my belt!!! It was a little slow but I had such a great experience!! I got to do my first booth set up

Here is the overall picture of when we first set up. Somehow everything in this picture fit in my car (obviously not the background jazz)! lol

Here is my sign I made (pay no attention to the background table with records on it or CJ trying to avoid the camera! lol). I think this will suffice for now..... what do you think? I used this table to show all of the different patterns I used. I think it looks pretty cute!

Here is the armoire I got for free! I loved it but I also think it looked a little unapproachable and a little messy. So I gave it to CJ's mom, who immediately loved it, and hope to find something that I like better.

Here is the last table I had.  


I met some amazing women and got some GREAT tips for my next show! I also got some great news! A lady that is opening a boutique in my hometown asked me to put some stuff in her shop!!! Soooooooooo hopefully by April 28th yours truly will have some of my homemade items in a boutique!! Woo Hoo!

Wish me luck!
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I am proud of you! I'll follow you and maybe I can visit your next showing! Marcia

    ReplyDelete