Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nursery!

A friend of mine just had a sweet baby girl, and she asked me to paint a little something on the nursery wall. It took me a minute to gather my thoughts but since there are no windows in this nursery I decided little sweet pea needed some nature in her room...... I am not so sure how it turned out because I freehanded it but the momma likes it... and thats what's important! The pictures turned out HORRIBLE but the walls are actually a light pink and the tree is two different shades of purple.

Here are some of the decorations I painted on the trunk of the tree.....

and we also decided Aubrey needed her name in there too.
This project was definitely more difficult than I planned because of the texture of the wall... but it turned out fine. I have been thinking about adding some silk flowers on the tree to give it more texture... but we will see.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment