Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In the beginning....

First, Please be patient with me as I stumble my way through the beginning steps of bloghood. I am 100% new to this. Second, I am really excited. My husband, lets call him CJ, swears that blogging is for me.....So here I go.
Let's see.... where do I begin? ..... I am a creater, that is, I love to create! Everything and anything is fair game from a new recipe to a new duvet for our bed. If I don't know how to do it.... I'll figure it out. If I've done it before, I'm sure I can do it differently and better! I get a vision of what I want and the mission begins immediately (I'm also not very patient!). It is an outlet for me. Cathartic creating! Sometimes that's good and sometimes...... not so much!  When it comes to my house, I think that letting anything sit for to long destroys it's energy so needless to say my house is constantly getting a makeover. I get bored with things being the same all the time so every once in a while I need a little PIZAZZ (p.s. I used  jazz fingers when I said that). So without any further adieus..... Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment