Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun TOMS

Not that TOMS aren't already fun.... but these are WAY ..... funner! baha! and Super easy to make!
I bought some burlap TOMS and decided they were just too bland for me and needed a little jazz! (said with jazz fingers) So I got some acrylic paint, Hobby Lobby sell this SUPER cheap and a foam dobber-looking paint thing (seen in picture)  and starting doting just the toes of my shoes. I LOVE them! Cj also told me the only way he would pay for these shoes was if I painted his name somewhere on them.... so,  I stenciled Cj on the outside of the heal of my shoe. I have to say even that was stinkin cute.... You can't see that in the picture though! So with that in mind, you could put whatever you wanted on your TOMS!
P.S. the dobber looking thing is in the bottom right corner on the plate!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment