Friday, October 1, 2010

Its official, Autumn is here!

     There is just something in the air once Autumn arrives. I am like a giddy little kid again. I just want to be outside in the crispy cool air..... in a hoodie and sweats around a campfire! I LOVE it. Quite frankly, I love October! So Happy October 1st!
     In honor of crispy cool air and autumn I decided to crochet! (this also came while I was hunting for lamp shades at Hobby Lobby I found some yarn that is usually 20.00 and I got it for 5.99! Woo Hoo! ) So while Cj was consumed with the latest college football game I let my mind wander and crochet it was just nice!
 So here is what I started out with ....
and after the football game this is what I had.



a cute little hat and a scarf! I decided it was a little too boring for me so I got some left over yarn from another project and decided to add a little detail to the hat....



Ok, so in the picture it looks like I added a little tumor to my hat but I swear in real life it looks like a flower! Besides I am in LOVE with my new hat and scarf.... I may add a little something to the scarf as well, just to tie them together... I don't know we will see!


Anyways, Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment